Niamh Tee - Sunrise
What you can see
SILOU comes from the word silhouette. It's about curving to you, moving with you through all of life's moments - big and small. Our 100% Organic Cotton Niamh Tee balances form-fitted styles with oversized comfort. With elbow grazing sleeves and a wide swing body, this tee exudes relaxation. A front centre seam pays homage to vintage lingerie, with designer Drane bringing the inside out, merging worlds with this key Atlas piece
What you can't see
Multi-use: Gym-to-street garment
- Seasonless design: A timeless staple constructed to last
- Non-toxic fabric: Free of harsh chemicals, tested for hazardous toxins
- OEKO-TEX¬Æ certified: Safe for skin and the environment
Mindfully manufactured in¬†Portugal: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free
Size + Fit
- Shoulder to hem: XS - 61.5cm, S -63.5cm, M - 65.5cm, L - 67.5cm
View our¬†size guide¬†to find your perfect fit
- Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron, dry clean or soak
- Do not use fabric softener or harsh detergents
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices