1. Returns MUST be unworn, unused and unwashed with all garment tags attached. Returns will be carefully processed to ensure they are returned in the state in which they were sent. This means free of make-up and deodorant marks and fragrance free.
2. Mark the returns form alongside the item you wish to return.
If you would prefer to exchange the item, enter the new size in the exchange field.
If you have received a defect item, mark the item as "Fault" with the reasoning.
3. Please fill in the returns form and include it with your return. We will not accept returns if they have any of the following:
· Makeup or deodorant marks
· Any strong odours
· Swing tags and/or packaging is missing.
If you have lost your physical return form, please fill in the form below and attach a note to your return with your name, order number and return reason. This will allow us to process your return sooner rather than later
Returns sent to our Head Office address will be returned to the sender. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a UK post label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable. For customers outside of the UK, any taxes and duties are the buyer's responsibility.
Our team will respond to any return updates and emails between the hours of 9am - 2pm, Monday - Friday (Excluding UK Bank Holidays)