Leah Tank - White / Black
What you can see
Our delightfully soft Leah Tank is whipped up in breathable¬†TENCEL‚Ñ¢¬†Jersey blend, is free from harmful chemicals and tipped with contrasting trim. The relaxed fit and fabric weight moves with you, making Leah a work out partner you can trust. Whether it's a run, a riverside walk or an extra sweaty HIIT work out, Leah will be the active essential you find yourself reaching for day after day
What you can't see
Multi-use: Gym-to-street garment
- Seasonless design: A timeless staple constructed to last
- Non-toxic fabric: Free of harsh chemicals, tested for hazardous toxins
- OEKO-TEX¬Æ certified: Safe for skin and the environment
Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free
Size + Fit
- Relaxed¬†fit:¬†For easy movement during activity
- Fits true to size
- Body length from shoulder: XS ‚Äì 65cm, S ‚Äì 67cm, M ‚Äì 69cm, L ‚Äì 71cm
- Model is¬†5ft 8.5in / 1.74m with a 32in bust and wears a size S
View our¬†size guide¬†to find your perfect fit
- Composition: 95%¬† ¬†TENCEL‚Ñ¢¬†5% Elastane Single Jersey.
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices