Daisy Biker Short - Midnight
What you can see
Crafted in non-toxic, stretch jersey that is both lightweight and buttery smooth, the Daisy Biker Shorts are ideal for warmer days and those extra hot workouts. Our signature fabric supports with a barely there feel, so as you move from your Downward Dog to Plank, the Daisy move with you for added zen
What you can't see
- Kind to you, kind to our planet: made with ECONYL¬Æ, a regenerated nylon waste from landfills and oceans around the world
- Shapewear fit: Sculpts the body, lifts and supports
Non-toxic fabric: Free of harsh chemicals, tested for hazardous toxins
- OEKO-TEX¬Æ certified: Safe for skin and the environment
Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free
Size + Fit
- It's normal to experience a ‚Äòcracking‚Äô of the seams the first time you wear your¬†Daisy Biker Shorts.
- If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up
- Inseam length:¬†XS 24cm, S 24cm, M 24cm, L 24cm
- Model is¬†5ft 8.5in / 1.74m with a 32in bust and wears a size S
View our¬†size guide¬†to find your perfect fit
- Composition:¬†65% Recycled ECONYL¬Æ, 35% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry. Active pieces may be quickly cleaned on a spin cold wash.
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron, dry clean or soak
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices