Tatiana Bodysuit - Black
What you can see
Inspired by our founder, who also happened to be a former Victoria‚Äôs Secret angel in a past life, the Tatiana is an all-in-one you won't want to take off. High-waisted in design, with curved darts at the front which creates a "drawn-in" feel, Tatiana elongates your SILOU-ette from head to toe. In true SILOU fashion, the modest bodice is offset by an open back finished with a discreet metal clasp. How do we wear Tatiana? For travel, for Pilates, under Ski gear and styled with an oversized knit and sneakers. We weren't kidding when we said you won't want to take it off.
What you can't see
- Kind to you, kind to our planet: made from 65% Recycled ECONYL¬Æ, 35% Elastane.¬†ECONYL¬Æ is¬†regenerated nylon waste from landfills and oceans around the world.
- Shapewear fit: Sculpts the body, lifts and supports.
- Soft-touch fabric: Lightweight and silky smooth.
- Fully lined: An extra layer provides support and comfort.
- Full opacity: Strong, thick, flexible fabric that is never see-through.
- Moisture-wicking: Draws moisture away from the body.
- Seasonless design: A timeless staple constructed to last.
- Non-toxic fabric: Free of harsh chemicals, tested for hazardous toxins.
- OEKO-TEX¬Æ certified: Safe for skin and the environment.
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry. Active pieces may be quickly cleaned on a spin cold wash.
- Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free.
Size + Fit
- It is normal to experience a ‚Äòcracking‚Äô of the seams the first time you wear your Tatiana Bodysuit.
- Deep cut-out back secured by a metal clasp.
- Pull-on style for comfort and ease of use.
- Substantial fabric for firmness of fit and hold.
- No bra necessary.
- Ankle length.
- Fits true to size.
- Stretches to fit.
- Model is 5ft 10in / 1.77m with a 32in bust and wears a size S.
View our¬†size guide¬†to find your perfect fit.
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information.
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices