Tara Crop - Olive / White
What you can see
For strength training, running or yoga, the Tara Crop ticks all your boxes. Functional and feminine, Tara has a high-scoop neckline and thicker straps that ease into a classic racerback. Constructed for higher impact training, this silhouette is balanced and keeps you feeling supported throughout the day, no matter your activity.¬†
What you can't see
- Kind to you, kind to our planet: made from 65% Recycled ECONYL¬Æ, 35% Elastane.¬†ECONYL¬Æ is¬†regenerated nylon waste from landfills and oceans around the world.
- Shapewear fit: Sculpts the body, lifts and supports.
- Soft-touch fabric: Lightweight and silky smooth.
- Fully lined: An extra layer provides support and comfort.
- No internal bra cups: For a comfortable, streamlined look.
- Full opacity: Strong, thick, flexible fabric that is never see-through.
- Moisture-wicking: Draws moisture away from the body.
- Seasonless design: A timeless staple constructed to last.
- Non-toxic fabric: Free of harsh chemicals, tested for hazardous toxins.
- OEKO-TEX¬Æ certified: Safe for skin and the environment.
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry. Active pieces may be quickly cleaned on a spin cold wash.
- Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free.
Size + Fit
- It is normal to experience a ‚Äòcracking‚Äô of the seams the first time you wear your Tara Crop.
- Fits true to size.
- Stretches to fit.
- Composition: 62% Polyamide 38% Elastane.
- Body length from shoulder: XS ‚Äì 36cm, S ‚Äì 37.5cm, M ‚Äì 39cm, L ‚Äì 40.5cm.
- Model is 5ft 8.5in / 1.74m with a 32in bust and wears a size S.
View our¬†size guide¬†to find your perfect fit.
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Do not physically hand wash
- Wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information.
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices