Syanne Jogger - Black
What you can see
Designed for all of life‚Äôs moments ‚Äì big and small, the Syanne Jogger reimagines smart casual. For more than your next workout, Syanne blurs the line between work and play, rest and action. This tapered jogger is perfect for the home office or your next early morning run. Syanne is multi-faceted, as considered design should be. With a wide waist band, cuffed ankles and pockets, this slim boyfriend-cut jogger is the perfect balance between on-duty and off-duty.
What you can't see
- Kind to you, kind to our planet: made from 79% Recycled ECONYL¬Æ, 21% Elastane.¬†ECONYL¬Æ is¬†regenerated nylon waste from landfills and oceans around the world.
- Boyfriend fit: For easy movement before and after activity.
- Multi-use: Gym-to-street garment.
- Seasonless design: A timeless staple constructed to last.
- Non-toxic fabric: Free of harsh chemicals, tested for hazardous toxins.
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry.
- Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free.
Size + Fit
- Composition:¬†65% Recycled ECONYL¬Æ, 35% Elastane.
- Fits true to size.
- Inside leg:¬†XS ‚Äì 71cm, S ‚Äì 72cm, M ‚Äì 73cm, L ‚Äì 74cm.
- Model is 5ft 11in / 1.81m wears a size S.
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Wash separately
- Wash with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not use harsh detergents
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information.
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices