Suki Bra - Midnight
What you can see
From barre to hot yoga, paddle boarding or simply around the house, the Suki Bra is the staple you'll find yourself reaching for every time. Detailed with bodice-seam tailoring and a body-fit baseband that sits atop the ribcage, our velvet-soft, performance fabric lets Suki stretch and move with you, unwanted ride-up firmly excluded. Breathable and supportive, function is at the forefront, but don't worry simply turn around for your daily dose of chic.
What you can't see
- Kind to you, kind to our planet: made from 78% Recycled ECONYL¬Æ, 22% Elastane.¬†ECONYL¬Æ is¬†regenerated nylon waste from landfills and oceans around the world.
- Shapewear fit: Sculpts the body, lifts and supports.
- Fully lined: An extra layer provides support and comfort.
- Soft-touch fabric: Lightweight and silky smooth.
- Bonded seams: Invisible stitchless seams for greater garment flexibility.
- Full opacity: Strong, thick, flexible fabric that is never see-through.
- Moisture-wicking: Draws moisture away from the body.
- Seasonless design: A timeless staple constructed to last.
- Non-toxic fabric: Free of harsh chemicals, tested for hazardous toxins.
- OEKO-TEX¬Æ certified: Safe for skin and the environment.
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry. Active pieces may be quickly cleaned on a spin cold wash.
- Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free.
Size + Fit
- Composition:¬†78% Recycled ECONYL¬Æ, 22% Elastane.¬†ECONYL¬Æ is¬†regenerated nylon waste from landfills and oceans around the world.
- It is normal to experience a cracking of the seams the first time you wear your Suki Bra.
- Fits true to size.
- Stretches to fit.
- Body length from shoulder: XS - 32.5cm, S - 34.0cm, M - 35.5cm, L - 37.0cm.
- Model is 5ft 8.5in / 1.74m with a 32in bust and wears a size S.
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information.
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices