SILOU Tee - White
What you can see
There are days where nothing beats a well-cut, staple white t-shirt and we agree, so we created the SILOU Tee. With no bells and whistles, the SILOU Tee is soft on the skin, ready for any workout or weekend activity. Pair with shorts, leggings, jeans or anything - it is really that easy.
What you can't see
- Loose fit: For easy movement during activity.
- Multi-use: Gym-to-street garment.
- Seasonless design: A timeless staple constructed to last.
- Non-toxic fabric: Free of harsh chemicals, tested for hazardous toxins.
- OEKO-TEX¬Æ certified: Safe for skin and the environment.
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry.
- Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free.
Size + Fit
- Composition: 95% Organic Cotton 5% Elastane.
- Fits true to size.
View our¬†size guide¬†to find your perfect fit.
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Gently reshape whilst damp
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information.
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices