SILOU Sweater - Olive
What you can see
Nothing beats a classic cut sweater that fits as good as it looks. For a sweater that will always make sense and needs no thought, we created the SILOU Sweatshirt. This classic crewneck sweater is spun in our velvety Organic Cotton Jersey blend that is so gentle on the skin, it's almost impossible to take off. Cut at the hip, we love this boxy sweater with leggings, over Bodysuits or with wide-legged jeans and trainers. With SILOU embossed across the chest, we've kept it simple so this sweater can be worn in rotation just as it should.
What you can't see
- Made from: Italian Organic Cotton fleece.
- Multi-use: Gym-to-street garment.
- Seasonless design: A timeless staple constructed to last.
- Non-toxic fabric: Free of harsh chemicals, tested for hazardous toxins.
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry.
- Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free.
Size + Fit
- Composition: 95% Organic Cotton 5% Elastane.
- Fits true to size.
- Shoulder to hem: XS 55cm, S 57cm, M 59cm, L 61cm.
- Model is 5ft 10in / 1.77m with a 32in bust and wears a size S.
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information.
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices