Rosie Legging - Black
What you can see
Ever have those days where things feel a little off? Well, our Rosie Leggings make everything feel just right. When getting to the gym or starting that run is a little harder than usual, slip on the Rosie Leggings and get ready to move. Cutting at the ankle, these 7/8 leggings are simply colour-blocked with a discreet back pocket and no front rise seam. Tailored leg seams elevate this active essential, so you feel confident through your day. Light on the body yet shaping all the right places, Rosie warms and fits to your SILOU-ette.
What you can't see
- Shapewear fit: Provides a lifting and slimming effect with a second-skin feel.
- Supported waistband: Helps to hold and support your core.
- Soft-touch fabric: Lightweight with a silken feel.
- No front centre seam: Avoids uncomfortable cling and digging.
- Bonded seams: Stitchless leg-cuff seams for comfort and flexibility.
- Full opacity: Strong, thick, flexible fabric.
- Moisture-wicking: Draws moisture away from the body.
- Seasonless design: A timeless staple constructed to last.
- OEKO-TEX¬Æ certified: Safe for skin and the environment.
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry. Active pieces may be quickly cleaned on a spin cold wash.
- Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free.
Size + Fit
- Kind to you, kind to our planet: made from 58% Recycled ECONYL¬Æ, 42% Elastane.¬†ECONYL¬Æ is¬†regenerated nylon waste from landfills and oceans around the world.
- It is normal to experience a ‚Äòcracking‚Äô of the seams the first time you wear your Rosie Leggings.
- 7/8 length.
- High waisted.
- Fits true to size.
- Stretches to fit.
- Inside leg measurements: XS - 63cm, S - 64cm, M - 65cm, L - 66cm.
- Model is 5ft 11in / 1.81m with 35in hips and wears a size S.
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Wash separately
- Wash with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not use harsh detergents
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information.
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices