Kate Legging - Black
What you can see
There are leggings and then there are the Kate Leggings, trust us on this. In our signature buttery soft fabric that holds you in as you move, the Kate feature curved, tailored seams that make you feel lengthened and toned before your workouts even begun. With no front rise seam and smoothing core panel, we're guilty of ending up in our Kate's long after we've left the studio. Perfect for lazy strolls, workouts that turn into brunch and those gruelling HIIT sessions, the Kate is a signature we won't ever tire of
What you can't see
Supported waistband: Helps to hold and support your core
No front centre seam: Avoids uncomfortable cling and digging
- Bonded seams: Stitchless leg-cuff seams for comfort and flexibility
OEKO-TEX¬Æ certified: Safe for skin and the environment
Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free
Size + Fit
- It's normal to experience a ‚Äòcracking‚Äô of the seams the first time you wear your Kate Leggings
- High waisted
- Fits true to size, stretch to true form fit with wear
- Inside leg measurements: XS - 69cm, S - 70cm, M - 71cm, L - 72cm.
- Model is 5ft 11in / 1.81m with 35in hips and wears a size S
View our¬†size guide¬†to find your perfect fit
- Composition: 62% Polyamide 38% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry. Active pieces may be quickly cleaned on a spin cold wash
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron, dry clean or soak
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices