Jane Swimsuit - Chilli
What you can see
From Pilates to poolside, the Jane Swimsuit feminine and functional. The Jane swimsuit balances its wide v-neck with a contrast open back. With midriff chevron seam detailing, the Jane draws in the eye and shapes your SILOU-ette. Wear her seamless under leggings, wide-leg pants and even jeans, great for the studio even better on holiday
What you can't see
- Shapewear fit: Sculpts the body, lifts and supports
Full opacity: Strong, thick, flexible fabric that is never see-through
Non-toxic fabric: Free of harsh chemicals, tested for hazardous toxins
- OEKO-TEX¬Æ certified: Safe for skin and the environment
Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free
Size + Fit
- It's normal to experience a ‚Äòcracking‚Äô of the seams the first time you wear your Jane Swimsuit
- Panelling to front and curved cut-out at the lower back
- Fits true to size, stretches to true form fit with wear
- Model is 5ft 11in / 1.81m with a 30in bust and wears a size S
View our¬†size guide¬†to find your perfect fit
- Composition:¬†45% Polyamide 40% Cotton 15% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry. Active pieces may be quickly cleaned on a spin cold wash
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron, dry clean or soak
- Rinse immediately after exposure to chlorinated or saltwater
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices