Irina Bra - Black
What you can see
For the #WomenofSILOU who want a little bit extra, look no further than the Irina. With a soft square neck, Irina's open back is supported by a contrast strap and complete with padding. The Irina is so soft on the body and moves with you, that you'll almost forget you're wearing it
What you can't see
Fully lined: An extra layer provides support and comfort
- Soft-touch fabric: Lightweight and silky smooth
Non-toxic fabric: Free of harsh chemicals, tested for hazardous toxins
- OEKO-TEX¬Æ certified: Safe for skin and the environment
Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free
Size + Fit
- Medium impact support: secure stitched in cups, with thick straps and support backband support
- It's normal to experience a¬†cracking of the seams the first time you wear your Irina Bra
- Fits true to size
- Firm, flat band to base minimises movement or riding up
View our¬†size guide¬†to find your perfect fit
- Composition: 45% Polyamide, 40% Cotton, 15% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry. Active pieces may be quickly cleaned on a spin cold wash
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron, dry clean or soak
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices