Giselle Legging 7/8 - Chilli
What you can see
We design with your shape in mind and create pieces that will shape and mould to you. Embracing a shorter 7/8 length, The Giselle's are all about enhancing your figure. With a flat panel, high waist, curved rear seams complete with a back zip and no front rise seam the Giselle's contour to you. Piping runs up and down the inside and outside of the leg which effortlessly elongates and holds you in through sprints to Pilates. Made in our signature buttery fabric, the Giselle's are featured in crisp White and Chilli for our Riviera range
What you can't see
- Shapewear fit: Provides a lifting and slimming effect with a second-skin feel
- Supported waistband: Helps to hold and support your core
Bonded seams: Stitchless leg-cuff seams for comfort and flexibility
OEKO-TEX¬Æ certified: Safe for skin and the environment
Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free
Size + Fit
- The Giselle Leggings are form-fitting. If you are in-between sizes we recommend sizing up
- It is normal to experience a ‚Äòcracking‚Äô of the seams the first time you wear your Giselle Leggings
- 7/8 length, 66cm
- High waisted
View our¬†size guide¬†to find your perfect fit
- Composition: 45% Polyamide, 40% Cotton, 15% Elastane.
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry. Active pieces may be quickly cleaned on a spin cold wash
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron, dry clean or soak
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices