Fonda Bodysuit - Dusty Rose
What you can see
As the name might suggest, this piece takes you from gym-goer to gym goddess. The Fonda is cut into a boy-short and can be worn seamlessly under leggings, pants or jeans for a full studio to street look. Featuring 3/4 sleeves, a wide, collar-bone skimming neckline, cut-out back detailing and velvety smooth fabric that holds and accentuates your shape. The Fonda is for all seasons and not¬†just your 60 minute Barre class
What you can't see
- Shapewear fit: Sculpts the body, lifts and supports
Stay-in-place leg line: The cut and compression fit helps leg seams stay fixed
Non-toxic fabric: Free of harsh chemicals, tested for hazardous toxins
- OEKO-TEX¬Æ certified: Safe for skin and the environment
- Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free
Size + Fit
- It's normal to experience a ‚Äòcracking‚Äô of the seams the first time you wear your Fonda Bodysuit.
- Panelling to front and curved cut-out at the lower back
- Fits true to size, stretches to true form fit with wear
- Model is 5ft 11in / 1.81m with a 30in bust and wears a size S
View our¬†size guide¬†to find your perfect fit
- Composition: 45% Polyamide, 40% Cotton, 15% Elastane.
- Easy¬†care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry. Active pieces may be quickly cleaned on a spin cold wash.30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron, dry clean or¬†soak
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices