Eve Tank - Black
What you can see
Deliciously soft on the skin, our ribbed, racer Eve Tank is made to move. We've kept it simple, favouring classic lines in our Lyocell and Organic Cotton blend. For all of life's movements within or beyond the studio, the Eve Tank is multidimensional. From rest to play and everything in between, opt for sustainable pieces designed to stand the test of time
What you can't see
- Snug¬†fit: For easy movement during activity
- Eco-friendly blend: made from¬† Lyocell and Organic Cotton blend
Non-toxic fabric: Free of harsh chemicals, tested for hazardous toxins
- OEKO-TEX¬Æ certified: Safe for skin and the environment
Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free
Size + Fit
- Fits true to size
Body length from shoulder: XS - 57.0cm, S - 59.0cm, M - 61.0cm, L - 63.0cm
- Model is 179cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size S
View our¬†size guide¬†to find your perfect fit
- Composition:¬†65% Lyocell 30% Organic Cotton 5% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Gently reshape whilst damp
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, dry clean or soak
- Do not use fabric softener or¬†harsh detergents
- Cool iron only
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices