Dakota Crop - Black/White
What you can see
Simple, fuss-free and easy for when making that early morning class feels anything but, here is the Dakota Crop. This light-support crop is triple lined in moisture-wicking stretch performance fabric and complete with fine shoulder straps that ease into a sporty racer-back. With underband SILOU elastic to keep you feeling firm and fit, Dakota is your go-to workout partner
What you can't see
Full opacity: Strong, thick, flexible fabric that is never see-through
- Moisture-wicking: Draws moisture away from the body
Non-toxic fabric: Free of harsh chemicals, tested for hazardous toxins
- OEKO-TEX¬Æ certified: Safe for skin and the environment
Mindfully manufactured in Europe: Ethically responsible, sweatshop free
Size + Fit
- Low impact support: double lined, with no internal bra cups for a streamline look and feel
- It's normal to experience a ‚Äòcracking‚Äô of the seams the first time you wear your Dakota Crop Bra.
- Fits true to size, stretches to true form fit with wear
- Body length from shoulder: XS ‚Äì 29cm, S ‚Äì 30.5cm, M ‚Äì 32cm, L ‚Äì 35.5cm
- Model is 5ft 11in / 1.81m with a 30in bust and wears a size S
View our¬†size guide¬†to find your perfect fit
- Composition: 62% Polyamide 38% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine wash on cold with like colours only. Take extra care with black/white pieces and wash separately. Never tumble dry. Active pieces may be quickly cleaned on a spin cold wash
- 30-degree wash, gentle cycle
- Wash¬†with like colours
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron, dry clean or soak
Read our¬†care guide¬†for more information
We use high-quality materials that feel good and are kind to the skin. Our products have been OEKO-TEX® approved and are free from any harsh or toxic chemicals.
This product is 65% ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from landfill waste and oceans around the world.
This product is cruelty-free - and does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Our products are made in European factories that adhere to high working standards. Our expert makers are paid a living wage with freely chosen employment. We have a limited production run to minimise textile waste. We're proud to use factories and mills that have eco-friendly values and recycle wastewater used in production.
Trims and Packaging
All labels, swing tags and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.Product packaging is biodegradable and acts as a care bag for your new garment. Once opened, please discard responsibly in a compost facility.
Read more about our Sustainable Practices