E-COMMERCE INTERN (REMOTE)
A rare opportunity to join our tight knit SILOU team has arisen. We are looking for an intern (FTC 3mo) to work closely alongside our Head of E-commerce and the wider team. With a focus on e-commerce and how to create, support and sustain a digital luxury brand, this internship is not to be missed.
- Support the Head of E-commerce with day to day activities and ad-hoc tasks
- Assist in the website management from uploading product and images to order fulfilment and customer service
- Manage 2 inboxes (customer and general enquiries)
- Perform site assessment to identify opportunities for optimisation
- Assist in developing creative ideas and improvements for site content, enhancements and site functionality
- Assist in content creation for blog
- Generate backlinks to our website with Pinterest
- Ideally some previous experience with Shopify
- Experience in HTML and CSS (advantageous, but not essential)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask, think and act quickly in a fast paced environment
- Extremely organised
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Part time (up to 20 hours per week)
- Flexible hours
- Staff clothing allowance
This role will give you enormous experience and growth potential for next steps into a major e-commerce position. The internship is unpaid for the 3 months however may lead to longer term employment opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio where relevant to email@example.com . Please send your resume with the subject line: "E-commerce Intern Application".