At SILOU we hope to be a family of unique backgrounds, experiences, cultures, religions, beliefs, gender identities and orientations. We aim to foster an internal culture that is diverse, inclusive, welcoming, honest, kind and individual. Where employees feel valued, listened to, respected, understood and can uncompromisingly be their authentic selves.
We are looking for a passionate, highly motivated, and sociable self-starter who gets excited about starting conversations, e-commerce and customer lifecycles. You have a love for fitness and wellness and are a fast learner with brilliant people skills and gain energy from chatting to other people.
The E-commerce internship is 3 months.
The role is unpaid with an opportunity for a permanent role in the near future. (This is a remote job and can be done from anywhere, timezone allowing.)
May 2021 - August 2021
Monday - Friday
9 am - 3 pm (GMT)
Perks: SILOU Clothing allowance.
To be considered, please select the link below.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a passionate, highly motivated, and sociable self-starter who gets excited about starting conversations and customer lifecycles. You are a fast learner with brilliant people skills and gain energy from chatting to other people.
What do those values look like?
- Trust and be trusted
- Care without compromise
- You have a sense of humour and
• Customer care is at the heart of the SILOU experience and helping to bring joy to members of our community - this means both customers and people following SILOU London.
• You’ll be helping with inbound questions ranging from delivery, style advice to sustainability.
• You will always be thinking about smart ways to relay customer needs and insight back to the rest of the team.
• Engaging with people in our #WomenofSILOU and #MoveyourSILOU community. Getting into positive conversations with them when they are posting, replying with helpful resources, recommending things they might want to read, watch or listen to when they are asking questions on their own social media. We want them to think of us as their friend.
What you will be doing
• Reviewing our customers journey and analysing our own platform to seek out gaps in our product lines to ensure we have the correct products available for our customers.
• Working alongside the CEO and our Head of Marketing and Content to meet monthly and weekly KPI's and targets.
• Creating beautiful company and journal pages on SILOULondon.com that educate, inspire and motivate the SILOU woman.
• Providing inbound support to our customers via email, instagram or live chat, making sure their queries are met with care and delight.
• Managing and updating FAQs.
• Proactively identifying trends in customer feedback, and bi-weekly reporting to rest of the team for improvements to our processes and product.
• Daily communication with our warehouse to ensure customer orders and being processed smoothly.
• Updating key SILOU tracking sheets.
• Suggesting improvements that will streamline the way you do your own work.
• Getting in touch with our community via Instagram and facebook. Your job is to literally make them feel they are championing everything they do.
What you need to do the job effectively
• Brilliant people skills
• A strong interest in layout, design and web.
• Ability to communicate clearly
• Being highly organised
• Love of all things wellness/fitness
• Interest in sustainability
• High levels of energy and positivity
• Perfect written English
• Awareness of customer journeys
• Understanding of E-Commerce and/or Online businesses
• Experience in Retail
• Skills in Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel
• Education in E-Commerce/Marketing/Design/ Retail..